Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does foundation make your skin lose its color?

I'm not a fan of foundation, but I'm curious to know if it's true that continuous use of foundation over just several years could make your skin lose its color. Or am I just hearing this from my mother who is super paranoid about these things hahaDoes foundation make your skin lose its color?
Unless it has a whitening product in it no, you're skin color is genetic so unless there's something to block the creation of melanin in your skin putting on make up won't change it.Does foundation make your skin lose its color?
the foundation itself wont do anything to your skin however because it stops sun getting to your face and tanning it, keeping its colour,etc, you'll lose an even complection.
I've heard that over time, your skin will absorb it. Some makeup lady said that if you Wash you makeup off before you go to sleep,nothing will happen.
Haha no, you'll be fine. Thats like the old ';if you drink too much sunny delight you'll turn orange'; myth.
No, it won't.


I mean I wash mine off every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment