Thursday, January 7, 2010

What color should I go for in everyday minerals foundation and concealers ?

I have already ordered one sample kit from everyday minerals, but the colors did not match my skin.....so tomorrow, I wanna order the second kit, and I am still not sure about the foundation colors that would look good on my skin...


I am asian girl, with medium-fair looking skin....


I have really dark circles.....








the celebrity close to my skin color would be Jennifer Lopez.....(if that is helpful)What color should I go for in everyday minerals foundation and concealers ?
try a medium with a yellow undertone to itWhat color should I go for in everyday minerals foundation and concealers ?
Lorel paris true match super bendable perfecting foundation this foundation adjusts to the colour %26amp; texure of your skin





Thats what it says and does on the bottle, and its really good i always use it and so far its not let meh down


Hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment