Thursday, January 7, 2010

What foundation color would I use?

I am really fair and i have pink undertones....which would mean I would wear cool right? I naturally dark brown hair [[now its like brown..not as dark]] and hazel eyes. I know cool undertones get complimented on like pinks and pastel colors and warm get complimented on like browns and dark greens....and i get complimented when I wear browns and dark greens which would mean im warm.....so i am totally confused! please help. :]What foundation color would I use?
Go to the bareminerals or Bare Escentuals make up counter - they will tell you which shade looks best on you. Because no one really knows exactly what your skin tone or color is, we cant really tell you which shade you are supposed to get for any type of makeup. bareMinerals/Bare Escentuals is great and would make your fair skin color look great.What foundation color would I use?
2 to 1 shade(s) lighter than your real color of skin


and please dont ever go get a darker foundation that is darker than your real color of skin color because people who get a lot darker foundation than they need think that it will make them look tanner all it does is make them look really ridiculos
Well personally I don't like wearing foundation, who cares what is under your skin, but if you prefer it then I will answer your question. Since I don't wear it I don't really know, but I do know a rule, you should always match your skin colour so it doesn't look fake, if you choose a shade darker and you missed a spot it will show, and what ever you do, do not get orange, it looks really bad. Good luck, hoped I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment