Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can you figure out the right foundation color ?

Hi, I am Suhaani, I will be buying a new foundation very soon..I have wheatish or brown skin color like Indian people..How can I figure out the right foundation color for my skin tone? How do you guys find your shade? Also, mention a good brand of foundation that makes skin look flawless and which hides acne and acne marks..thanks guyHow can you figure out the right foundation color ?
Go to the store and hold up a bottle of foundation to your hand. If it matches, go for it!! Also, since you have a ';wheatish or brown'; skin tone, look for something with a yellow undertone to it, not a pink undertone. I use Bare Minerals, which is really nice and doesn't make your skin break out. There is also, a Neutrogena kind that has a salicylic acid in it, which will actually treat your acne as you cover it up.How can you figure out the right foundation color ?
if you live by a boots i would reccomend No7 make up brand also you can either use a tester pot and see what it looks like in normal daylight closest to your skin or you could get a complete makeover with that percific product and get them to write what shade you are


so much easier either works though


good luck xx
This is a great foundation! For you I'd recommend the shade ';Natural Tan'; :)





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100293%26amp;navAction=push%26amp;navCount=1%26amp;id=prod1628601%26amp;skuid=sku1631054
I have acne/oily skin and I use Bare Minerals. To find the right foundation color just go to the store and try one of the foundations on your inner wrist or throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment