Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm an NC30 in MAC foundation, what foundation color should I get w/ Clinique's foundation?

Soft Finish MakeupI'm an NC30 in MAC foundation, what foundation color should I get w/ Clinique's foundation?
I am also an NC30 in MAC foundation, and if I were to try this Clinique foundation, I would probably go with soft beige. The colors in the pictures are very hard to tell what color we would be though. I would probably just go in and get color-matched. That would be the best way to get the best shade, and you won't have to worry about returning it or wasting money on the wrong color. Good luck. :)I'm an NC30 in MAC foundation, what foundation color should I get w/ Clinique's foundation?
clinique is really bad. it gave me zits and eczema. Stick with MAC.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment