Thursday, January 7, 2010

I wear Bare Escentuals Medium Beige foundation. What color should I buy from Everyday Minerals?

I would say medium tan, but honestly it is hard to say...do you find bare minerals too orangey for your skin? Or is it literally a perfect match? I would order the sample kit if I were you because the colours look a little different once you get them depending on the formulation you choose (intensive is usually darker than original glow). It is located under custom kits and it is free- you can pick three different colours plus a concealer and a blush. I hope that this helps, good luck! (Oh and you can watch some videos on youtube where people say what colour they are to see if you would be close to their skin tone... here is one for the colour that I recomended: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5uKCwnr鈥?/a> ).

No comments:

Post a Comment