Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I wear a Ivory 100 foundation from Mary Kay... what color should I choose from other brands?

I have really fair skin but I can't afford to keep buying the Mary Kay foundation.If I wear a Ivory 100 foundation from Mary Kay... what color should I choose from other brands?
If you really like the foundation, instead of switching to another brand, have a MK show. Most of the time the consultant will give you a discount or give you so much in free product depending on your sales. And if you think about it, it really is not that expensive if you use it every day. I know that the initial charge is a little much but it is worth it!If I wear a Ivory 100 foundation from Mary Kay... what color should I choose from other brands?
Try cover girl it works for me really well and its not that pricey
Have you thought about inviting several of your friends over so you can host a class for your consultant? If not, why not? Go through the book and list several things for your wish list and give it to your consultant. She can give it to you free just for holding the class, and as for hostess credit (what you get for free after the class sales) you could get everything on your wish list for FREE!





If you love the foundation, why switch? It's not because of money now. I just gave you a reason to get it for FREE! If you were my customer, hold a class and I'd honor you in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment