Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can i find a foundation to match my skin color of yellowish, cinnamon ?

Go to the mall, to the different make up counters. They should do a foundation analyses for free ( In hopes you'll buy thier make-up) They can tell you what you exact skin tone is and if you have warm or cool undertones etc. It may be more expensive,but in the long run I think its well worth it. I like estee lauder myself. One bottle of liquid foundation last me 3 months. A little goes a long way. Hope this helps.Where can i find a foundation to match my skin color of yellowish, cinnamon ?
If you have Macy's or Dillard's in your town, try the Clinique or M.A.C. counter.Where can i find a foundation to match my skin color of yellowish, cinnamon ?
St Ives
Go to Ulta or Sephora ask to try the i.d. BareMinerals stuff. You can blend them if you want to get the best coverage. The best part is the fact that it looks so natural (people can't tell you're wearing anything), it has AMAZING coverage, AND it doesn't irritate skin, so if you have problem skin, it's perfect for you. Good luck!! Hope I could help.
DHC Cosmetics. It's a little expensive, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment