Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I pick the correct color for foundation?

My best advice would be to go to your local mall, or macy's or Jcpenny';s or a mac store, and have them give you a free makeover. they are pros at makeup stuff and could help you out alot!





~will you answer mine? Thanx!





hope it helpedHow do I pick the correct color for foundation?
You better not even think about giving me a thumb down. Because I know where you sleep at night鈥︹€︹€?in a bed XD





........|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓鈥?br>

........|..........2 Points..........How do I pick the correct color for foundation?
';|';';\__


........|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


........!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)








BE AFRAID!
apply the makeup to your jawline - if you can barely discern a difference or not see any difference just a finished look to your skin - that is the correct shade for you
ask someone that works at the store youre at,


thats what i do.


most of the time there super nice.


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment