Thursday, December 24, 2009

What color Mary Kay mineral foundation do I need?

I currently use a 302 or 304 in the medium coverage foundation. Also do you have to buy the brush that goes with it. Thanks!What color Mary Kay mineral foundation do I need?
use the medium and yes they have the brush that goes with it.


What color Mary Kay mineral foundation do I need?
I assume since you are asking Yahoo group you don't have a consultant servicing you. Yes if you do not have a mineral powder brush yu should buy it I have had people think they didn't need it and come back for it. It is the only way you will properly apply mineral powder. it has a flat surface to even;y apply the foundation.





Beige 1


http://www.marykay.com/sdoshi/color/foun鈥?/a>






Yes you do have to buy the brush because it comes with it.
You would need a Beige 1. (no darker)

No comments:

Post a Comment