Friday, December 18, 2009

What color of foundation should I wear?

I have a lighter skin tone. My eyes are hazel but have more blues and greens in them than brown. My hair is medium ash brown.What color of foundation should I wear?
if you go to the mall near you..


any one at the cosmetic counter will help you.


i work for clinique,


and if you come in to any mall, they will match the right foundation for you.


and they will give you a ten day tester.


or if that dosent help you, because I'm a guy,


you should go to a store close by. all of them have charts that will help you. some one will help you.


http://www.clinique.com


all of clinigues are allergy free


100%fragrance free


hope this helps


good luck!!!!!What color of foundation should I wear?
if you are real light skin toned then maybe ivory or nude
use the ones that are in the lighter shades.. usually its ivory to fair.. just check at the make up counter and see what shade is perfect for ur skintone..
For flawless skin, whatever your complexion, check out Bare Minerals. Once you try this, you will never go back: http://www.bareescentuals.com/





It's you, but better! You will LOVE the new you - I will be a customer for life. It is a powder, not liquid and you can't feel it.
the one that matches your skin tone and for concealer, one shade lighter than your foundation.
It's really tough trying to figure out what shade works best for you without trying them. I know for me, as I'm very pale, most brands lightest shades are too dark for me. I was lucky to find one that did work for me. Lancome has some pretty fair colors, so you might want to check out that brand.
Your foundation should be based only on your skin tone and not your hair or eyes.





Get a sample of the foundations you are looking at and rub it on the underside of your forearm (and inch or so below your palm.) Blend it lightly and see which ones match your skin tone the best.





If you still have trouble try contacting a Mary Kay or Avon agent in your area to set up a consultation. Most will offer a free consultation in the hopes that you buy from them, but you will not be obilgated to buy anything from them.
use MAC and choose a foundation the matches ur color.
You would use a foundation for light skin. An ivory, light foundation...match you foundation to you coloration on your neck. Otherwise it will look like you are wearing a mask.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment