Monday, December 28, 2009

How to choose a Foundation that match my face color?

how do i choose it? i see everyone testing it on their hand, but my hand color tone is different from my face. It's impossible to test on my face either :(How to choose a Foundation that match my face color?
Go and try it on. You can had a sample make-up in beauty shops! It is the best way to decide :)How to choose a Foundation that match my face color?
typo error, is effective Report Abuse

Thank you! I got mine by trying on and it's true match ;) Good luck! Report Abuse

try it a bit further up your wrist
chek www.maybelline.com they will show u there the right color for different skin tones.
try on the part right under ur thumb and see if it goes.. u have 2 b careful where u test it for good results because in the summer u might b tanned or in the winter ur skin might b peeling and dry and very light.. so look at a lot of varieties.
go to an upscale department store. they usually have reps there who will help you with such things. or find a mary kay representative. they have a wide variety of makeup at affordable prices
the hand is Sooooo wrong. Turn your hand around. The area where your pulse it. Test it there.





Its is not only the same(Natual) coulour of your face. its the same texture too
I wouls suggest finding a Mary Kay consultant near you. They will come to your home and match you with the right color. And the facial is free, you just buy the product if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment