Monday, December 28, 2009

What color landscaping rock and pavers would match a black foundation?

I am landscaping my house. We have a white house with black shutters and a black foundation. What color landscaping rock shoule I use for next to the house and what color pavers should I use to make a sidewalk with?What color landscaping rock and pavers would match a black foundation?
Hi have a look at www. rock-unique.com


www.bizrate.co.uk


with the one above you can compare prices on line


and cornish slate Products


www.delaboleslate.co.uk


or some garden centres around you


ps because the colour scheme I might like you might not its your home and your choice because you have to live with it--yours--What color landscaping rock and pavers would match a black foundation?
When it comes to landscaping and labor intensive work I always bring out the bad boy toys. After destroying two back ends in my truck I finally decided to purchase some heavy duty equipment to help me on my way. Try http://www.i80equipment.com Report Abuse

Grey rock. Or, maybe white marble chips. I'd go with a basic color for the pavers as you'll have to live with them for a long time. Perhaps a tan, brown and reddish-brown colors mix and match.
what about green pavers
variegated greys with some beige/taupe mixed in

No comments:

Post a Comment