Monday, December 28, 2009

What color foundation and powder should I use.**pics?

What shade of foundation and powder does it look like I would need. Please name one as close as you can get. Links! http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/jessiepoop123/th_foundation.jpgWhat color foundation and powder should I use.**pics?
If you want high ends, look into MAC (they have a wide selection of colors for people with your skin-I have tanned skin as well). If you're looking for cheaper alternatives, definitely check out Revlon's Colorstay I believe and Maybelline has nice color ranges as well. Try to match your jawline as much as possible when you're browsing for foundation. And make sure the color blends well into your skin and appears to be a flawless transition from your face down to your neck.





I hope this helps!What color foundation and powder should I use.**pics?
it all depends on the brand you want because they have different shades. go to your local drugstore or at walgreens and check the makeup section they have tones of foundations and u can ask for advice there. good luck
maybeline new york liquid minerals foundation in the colour sand

No comments:

Post a Comment