Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Everyday Mineral Foundation color should I try?

I'm a lost cause when it comes to choosing foundation colors. Currently, I use Clinique foundation after a sale assoicate helped me match my color, but I would like to give Everyday minerals a try. I use 09 Nude Beige as my foundation color in Clinique; which colors should I try from Everyday Minerals? All of the different color options makes me indecisive :[What Everyday Mineral Foundation color should I try?
hehe





i love everyday minerals.





so if u go on their website in the FAQ's they have a general shade finder. and if you go to the kits they had a free sample kit, where you can get 3 sample foundation. whats really nice too is they have four different looks. glow is shiny, but not like glittery, semi-matte is kinda shimmery, matte is, well matte. and intensive is extra coverage. i use the matte, and it covers up my red pimples really nicely. if u get a kinda dark colored blush try putting on foundation over ur blush. okay im so sorry but last thing, if you find ur shade and stuff, there are personal kits u can get that lower the cost dramtically. i got 2 foundations, 3 blushes, 2 brushes, 3 lip glosses, and a moisterizer for $50, and it would usually be like $80 or something.





i hoped i helped!!What Everyday Mineral Foundation color should I try?
For the longest time I wanted something would offer full coverage and yet be gentel on my skin. I personally hated Clinique for me it looked to fake and not natural.


I LOVE Philosophy!!! Its the best mineral makeup out there, that offers medium to full coverage, SPF15 and it wont clog pores.





foundations


what conceals, camouflages, and provides spf protection all in one easy step? philosophy's supernatural airbrush canvas spf 15. this amazing powder is a high-pigment, talc-free foundation that provides a silk to satin finish. multi-tasking powder formula provides sheer, natural coverage and leaves the skin with a smooth, airbrushed appearance. skin perfection combined with sun protection has never looked so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment