Monday, December 28, 2009

How to find my perfect foundation color? Can I buy samples?

It gets expensive buying makeup and taking it home only to find out that the color doesnt match. How can I find the right color the first time or where can I buy sample pkgs at to prevent this problem? I have naturally dry and snsitive skin if this helps.How to find my perfect foundation color? Can I buy samples?
Either go to a make up counter at a department store and have them match your color. Or you can get free samples of Everyday Minerals as well as free samples of blush and concealer on their website. Everydayminerals.comHow to find my perfect foundation color? Can I buy samples?
you can go to a store that gives you demonstrations and hten you can figure out what shade/color you are





for example, sephora, mac, or any of the cosmetic places in hte mall, or you can go to CVS or any other place like walgreens and try the revlon foundation that find the perfect shade for you.. it really works!!
What I tend to do is go to a make up counter in a department store and get their advise, also be cheeky and ask them for a small sample bottle so that you can use it for a couple of days at home and see if its right for you. If the sales adviser is confidant the product is for you they will let you. I do this will moisturiser's when I am low on cash I need some!
try CVS you can return the makeup with receipt if its not your color


also just opened really they wont send you to jail lol i mean just touch the top if your buying liquid and also thats the problem with buying from durgstore i think maybelline or loreal actually have samples you can buy i saw them at rite aid theryre like 3 small bottles for 5 bucks maybe or on can try them on on site


hope i helped
Ok, this is why they have testers lol, I am a makeup artist and this is one of my top tips...


The way you find the right color for your skin is this:


Go to the store and find the brand you want, then, if theres none out, ask a sales assitant for some testers for your skin tone, take a small amount and put it on the back of your hand, give it a little rub and if you CANT see it, that means its working.


I prefer to use stick foundation but all people are different,





Good luck hunny x
If you go to JC penney they have makeup artists or whatever you wanna call them that put makeup on you and tell you your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment