Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the lightest color of mac foundation?

Hey,


long story short I got the wrong shade of mac studio fix fluid foundation, it shows up to orangey on my skin tone. I got the color NC20. what is the lightest color possible in the studio fix fluid foundation?


now the only choices I basically have are NC15, or NW15.


But which one is the lightest between these two. And which one will actually match my skin tone I am the shade of Avril Lavigne.What is the lightest color of mac foundation?
NC15 is the lightest color for the studio fix ( I think ) I havent checked out the colors in a while .. I know im a NC20 - NC25 but im pretty sure its NC15 :)What is the lightest color of mac foundation?
You don't necessarily have to go lighter if it's not too light. If it's too orange, then you get the NW shades. because NW stands for neutral warm (pink undertones) and NC stands for neutral cool (yellow undertones). so i'd get the NW 15
NC15





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15107%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD9799
NC10
get Ivory
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment