Thursday, December 24, 2009

I bought wrong foundation color at Wal Mart, will they let me return it?

I bought a foundation that is a little too pale. I have returned used makeup to CVS, but will WalMart take back foundation that is wrong?I bought wrong foundation color at Wal Mart, will they let me return it?
i guess you won't know until you ask!I bought wrong foundation color at Wal Mart, will they let me return it?
they will let you exchange it...as long as you have receipt and it hasnt been opened. but if you have opened it...i doubt they will take it.
I DON'T SEE WHY NOT WALMART TAKES ANYTHING BACK. MY MOM EVEN TOOK MEDICINE BACK ONE TIME AND IT WAS OPEN. THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK THEY WILL MOST LIKELY GIVE YOU A GIFT CARD FOR THE VALUE OR LET YOU EXCHANGE IT FOR A DIFFERENT COLOR JUST ASK. I TOOK SOME FOUNDATION BACK YESTERDAY TO CVS BUT THEY ONLY LET ME EXCHANGE IT FOR A DIFFERENT COLOR. HOPE THIS HELPS...
Of course, they should-
Well I dont think so because they'll assume you tried it!
just go and ask them...dont waste ur time askin us...
yes
if you didnt really use it, and if you have the reciept they might, not sure how their policy is, check their website for the policy maybe its on there, or give them a call ,

No comments:

Post a Comment