Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need help choosing bare mineral foundation color?

I have medium brown hair..more on the light side.


Im light but not too light.


I burn and then I tan.


I would probably say I have amanda bines complexion.





Ok im thinking a medium color.


Bare minerals has a medium and meduim begie color....which one is lighter medium or medium begie(Id perfer lighter one)? Which one do you think would be a better choice?I need help choosing bare mineral foundation color?
Depending On Your Skin Tone, Choose One Thats Closest To Your Skin Tone.


From Your Questions, Medium Beige Is Slightly Lighter And A Warmer Color (Good For Warmer Skin Tones). Medium Looks Alittle On The Pink Side (Good For Cooler Tones).


I Think You Should Choose Medium Beige Or Light (Or You Can Mix Both). I Hope This Helps. Good Luck.I need help choosing bare mineral foundation color?
at the sephora website they have a thing w/ pics of women with different skintones and you can choose yours


http://sephora.com/brands/bare-escentual鈥?/a>


oo and btw medium is lighter


medium beige is for the skintones with a lot of yellow undertones
If you have a Sephora or JCPenny store near you then go to the Sephora and the cosmetic person will match your skin tone with the foundation for you and you can try it on. If you don't like that tone try a different foundation.





It's hard for people to tell online without a picture what skin tone you have. If you want a sunkissed look go for the darker shade, a natural look then the lighter shade
bare minerals are bad for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment