Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best foundation for women of color that you can find in department store?

I just tried Covergirl Trublend and it goes on so smooth and doesn't cause shine. Which is important to me because I have oily skin. However, I got the wrong color. What is the best foundation you have tried? Besides Fashionfair.What is the best foundation for women of color that you can find in department store?
when u buy a foundation that isn't yur color u should bend it wit another fountadion or powder to get yur color!What is the best foundation for women of color that you can find in department store?
i'am glad that i was able to help u!!!!! Report Abuse

I mix foundations of different shades to get my (or as close to) shade.
i figured covergirl would be best for you.


they have darker shades in purple cases.


look for those.
bare minerals! it is a mineral powder and it goes on very smooth and covers almost anything! it also doesn't make your skin look greasy or make it look like you have way too much foundation on. You can find bare mineral products at stores like Ulta or Suphora, they also have bare mineral stores in some malls. Try it! it works i promise
The dream matte mousse foundation from maybeline is good. It goes on really smooth, and they have great darker shades.I found this product to work very well for me. Hope i helped!! : )
I found a most amazing foundation its made by BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS its on line and the colors truly blend with your skin tone and makes it very even and simply flawless. I use the color Porcelain because I am very fair but my two dear friends are Dominican and one has olive tones she uses the color sandy beige and the other has more color and the color honey bronze is her choice. Once you try this foundation you will never use anything else because of how it feels and lasts, its like silk on your skin.l
Since you have oily skin (like I do), you should try a loose powder for the summer, or anything as long as it's oil free, or else you'll get breakouts. That dream matte mouse stuff is definetly not oil free, and it's pretty thick. IMAN has some pretty good foundation...I use i.d bare minerals (from bare escenutals), which is a great foundation, and it's light so you won't break out, plus since it's a powder so it'll absorb oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment