Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best product or lotion that makes your skin glow without a foundation color?

i want to be radiant and have my skin glow is there a product you know of that will actually do what it says i have tried aveeno positevly radiant but was not impressedWhat is the best product or lotion that makes your skin glow without a foundation color?
I had really bad skin. I had spots everywhere. After trying so much stuff i finally found a solution. Cocoa Butter. I was spending all that money on face lotions when I ended up getting great results buying a $1 swivel stick of cocoa butter. I still use my aveeno clear complexion soap and lotion though. I use that in the morning and at night i still apply my cocoa butter. I change my diet also. Drank plenty of water and deleted alot of starches and processed foods.What is the best product or lotion that makes your skin glow without a foundation color?
For me, it's Carley's Clear %26amp; Smooth Natural Soap Bar with Carley's Clear %26amp; Smooth Moisturiser. It really make skin GLOW!!


http://cgi.ebay.com/The-best-MOISTURIZER鈥?/a>





And make this yummy internal detox for GLOWING skin!! Read the testimonials at the left of the page!


http://www.recipezaar.com/61610





GOOD LUCK!!
Jergen's Glow it gives you a tan a little at a time. It's a moisturizer with sunless tanning lotion.
cosmetics are just that, cosmetic. They will not help you look healthy, just well made up. there are collegen supplements (in drink form) that bill themselves as doing exactly what you said, but my sugestion is: Eat good food. Make sure to supplement with good quality omega3s, cut out preservatives/chemicles/ dyes etc (because they cause MASSIVE free radicle damage) Drink plenty of water, wear sunblock, dont smoke drink or run marathons.... too much


;-)good luck
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment