Friday, December 18, 2009

How do you find out what your real foundation color is??

No one can ever know how to see which one is there true match just by lookin'.... Does anyone here know a secret to finding it??How do you find out what your real foundation color is??
your best bet is to go to a makeup counter where someone can actually test out the different shades on your face. This is so much easier than standing in the drugstore trying to best-guess what will work for you. Also you can know what the makeup feels like on your face when deciding at a counter. Lastly, i know we all want to save money, but getting a higher end brand of foundation such as lancome or clinique will definitely be your best beauty investment. My personal favorite is bare minerals.How do you find out what your real foundation color is??
I just put a streak of it on my hand to see if works well on my skin. Its hard to find the right color without it being to dark or to pale for your skin.
http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Finally_F鈥?/a>
I have luck when choosing colors. I usually can tell which one is right for me. I look at my wrist usually. Since I have light-medium skin and I'm warm-toned, I go for colors that have golden, beige or buff in them. My Revlon foundation is Golden Beige. Lots of people mix two colors together- one lighter, one darker, to get the perfect match. Alot of stores have samples and testers, so that can help. Go to Ulta or somewhere like that. And, makeup artists or the people at Sephora can help you. I know Prescriptes makes a custom-blend foundation. They make one specifically for you. Try going to their counter.
Well, the only tip I can give you is to get one that will match the color of the skin on your jaw-line.
Go to marykay.com to find a local beauty consultant. They will give you a free facial and can find your perfect foundation color and texture. There are types for normal skin and oily skin. There is a creme to powder type that goes on as a creme and dries to a powder. I use that one. And there's a 100% guarantee. If you decide you don't like the shade or feel, take it back for an exchange or full refund. The consultant should check on you within 2 weeks or so to make sure you like it.
I use avon. I chose two colors that looked like they were for me and returned the one that didn't work. Really easy.





I picked by putting it along my jaw line one one side and then looking at myself in both artificial and natural light. The one that blended in to my own skin tone won.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment