Thursday, December 24, 2009

What color of Prescriptives foundation should I use for my Chinese skin tone?

I have a normal Chinese skin tone. It is a little dry so I prefer liquid foundation. All the reviews on Prescriptive Virtual Skin and Traceless foundations tell me that they would be the perfect foundations for my skin texture. I am having difficulty finding the right color though. Other foundations I used before was either too yellow or too pink. Please help! Thank you!What color of Prescriptives foundation should I use for my Chinese skin tone?
try to get 2 tones of the foundation and mix it ur selfWhat color of Prescriptives foundation should I use for my Chinese skin tone?
My friend has a normal chinese skin tone as well, and she uses light ivory. Usually it blends nice and it looks natural. You can get it in Covergirl which is really cheap and it works nice on skin.
Back when I sold Prescriptives, the saleswoman was always supposed to match your foundation to your skin tone. It's what made Prescriptives famous, in fact--they were the first to take that approach. Now everyone does. So visit the counter if there's one in your city and ask for help. Tell them to match it on your neck instead of your cheek if necessary.





If you are really fortunate, your city will have a Prescriptives store which does the individualized foundation, precisely matched to your skin tone and mixed right there for you. They can do foundation and also powder. Good luck!
As a man and a connoisseur of chasing chinese women for years, I love something more towards a white foundation. Are you cantonese or mandarin? Im going to assume your mandarin just because usually cantonese have slightly more oily skin, and your saying yours is dry. Really the question should be is your skin dry because of your skin or because of the region or climate your in? This is important as it would help me suggest a better product. But for now im going to suggest trying a very popular product is china. its actually made in japan, and sold in the states too. its called Shiseido.

No comments:

Post a Comment