Friday, December 18, 2009

What foundation color is best for my skin tone?

My skin color is very olive/tanned and I don't know what foundation to chose for my skin tone, I would say it's Britney Spears color in the hit me baby one more time music video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohYJUu0u鈥?/a> ), can you please watch it and tell me what color foundation I should get if I'm that color? Is Natural Beige OK or too light?What foundation color is best for my skin tone?
Hey Trinity, the video was great. Umm.. I think beige skin is a lil' bit lighter than olive skin tone. Since u're olive/tanned (very light brown), yeah its fine to use the natural beige color (since its only a tiny difference of the olive) but I would also recommend the natural light brown color. But I would go for the natural beige. May this help =^)

No comments:

Post a Comment