Thursday, December 24, 2009

In the summer, what can I do about getting tan and my foundation color?

In the summer, I'm outside for over half the day, so I'm going to tan. However, my natural skin color is pale. My foundation is really light, so if I use it on my tanned face, it would look really weird.


Is there any good-quality foundation that changes its color to match your skin shade? Also, it would be helpful if it was oil-free and didn't feel greasy or as if it was plastered on once applied.





Thanks to everyone who answers. Much appreciation. =]In the summer, what can I do about getting tan and my foundation color?
You should purchase a new foundation in a darker color and mix the two to get the perfect color as your skin darkens.





I would recommend L'Oreal Infallible foundation.In the summer, what can I do about getting tan and my foundation color?
Buy Revlon's Custom Creations Foundation it has 5 shades in one bottle, you can pump five different shades one at a time, 1 being the lightest and 5 being the darkest. You always need to moisturize and apply primer before foundation, you may sweat during the summer so buy oil free moisturizer and primer or you can buy medi-matte oil control lotion and in my opinion this foundation isn't greasy at all
Almay Smart Shade.


when you squirt it out its white with grey/black


beads in it and once you start to rub it in it turn the exact shade of your skin.


seriously it works.





here is what the bottle looks like so that


you know what to look for :





http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a>
i've heard that if you mix your light shade with a shade or two darker it then it will fit your tanned skin tone. it will basically look more natural. and i know that almay has foundation that changes color-but i swear by powder foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment