Monday, December 28, 2009

What foundation really matches skin color?

Lately I feel like all end up making me look pink...What foundation really matches skin color?
OMG! this used 2 happen 2 me all the time but then i went 2 the MAC counter at macys and they matched me with the perfect color it nc35 and i asked the mac makeup artist what made the makeup appear pink on me and she told me it was probably b/c the makeup had pink undertones and i needed a makeup that had warm undertones,so u should go and get matched they have so many shades 2 choose from the very first time i went 2 get matched i found my perfect shade,i wear there studio fix fluid and its amazing its the best fouondation i have ever used it covers all my flawsand acne scars and everything and its not heavy or cakey either,u should also try there blot powder its really goodWhat foundation really matches skin color?
I think MAC has the best matching colors. I use the Select Sheer Pressed powder, and it's the best- and it covers all my dark spots and blemishes, and it's light! My face doesn't look all cake-y, and you don't see the line between your neck and face! Or, If you're looking for something more affordable, Physicians Formula is REALLY good too, and you can find it at like a Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Target.
Go to a department store and they can help u fing the color that fits u best or go to walmart and get loreal. I love it , I use sand beige,I dont know what color u are but go with the warm tones
Try bare minerals you can buy it online and also at Sephora. It is a wonderful makeup very good coverage and also light. It doesn't feel like you have a whole bunch of makeup on.
i use physicians formula. it evens out the skin colour and covers up redness.
I like Infallible by Loreal- you really have to look for the foundations with yellow undertones- they are hard to find.


If you wear powder, it may be your powder doing it- try


Corn Silk in translucent colorless








You can find this stuff at any drug store.
you have to match it by advice of a professional... or just test a little on the back of your hand before buying!


I find LaPrairie and Shishedo as best.
Loreal Powder foundation in natural tones is awesome!
I use Maybelleine Dream Matte Mousse, I think it blends really nicely.
use dream matte mouse works great
Try mineral makeup. Choose regular or warm depending on your skins' undertones.
Tips for Choosing %26amp; Applying Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
artistry
its because the foundation you chose had a cool undertone, MAC has a large array of foundations for people with warm undertones, the shades that start with NC will probably be best for you
A custom made to your skin! Worth every penny in the long run.
reinforced concrete foundation with poop
Try mary kay. its kinda expensive but its quality foundation
Avon make great powder foundation! I found a perfect match to my skin tone and it looks like I am not wearing powder at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment