Thursday, December 24, 2009

What color foundation are you guys in mac?

i am a nc25, but i wanna try revlon colorstay, if someones nc25 and you've tried revlon colorstay foundation what color would be best? :)What color foundation are you guys in mac?
it's not going to matter what color you are, it's gonna depend on the coverage you like, the consistency of the makeup you like to use, and how heavy it is. Revlons cheaper then mac so just give it a try.What color foundation are you guys in mac?
I wear nw20 in mac and nude in revlon colorstay.
I'm NC15 in MAC's Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 - their lightest shade, lol.





So I'm normally the lightest or second lightest in most regular stores.
I'm NC40 lol so i can't help you there. I believe in Revlon i'm ';Golden Beige'; so just try anything lighter there. If you wanna test out the color, just swatch some on your jawbone and pick the one that disappears ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment