Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you choose the right color foundation?!?

I'm 22 and have never needed it before but now I'm thinking about picking up BareMinerals just to get a more even tone.





Is it best to just run a trial and error? Or should I ask someone at sephora?





Here's a picture if you can help!





http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/no鈥?/a>How do you choose the right color foundation?!?
i would go to a professional and let them select one. It's very difficult to pick your own foundation.How do you choose the right color foundation?!?
yes, you can ask someone at sephora to find the right foundation for you
I'm very pale so I got the lightest bare minerals make and it was too yellow for me... Hopefully you'll do better.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment