Monday, December 28, 2009

What brand/color foundation/tinted moisturizer is best for me? My skin color is like Tyra Banks but golden?

neutrogena foundation its good its like acne/ foundation and it blends in good but i forgot what its called my friend has it and i liked it but it smells weirdWhat brand/color foundation/tinted moisturizer is best for me? My skin color is like Tyra Banks but golden?
My first choice would be Flirt! Cosmetics. I too have a similar complexion and I found a really good coverstick to suit my golden/yellow undertones. I wear Bodacious Beige in Warm. They also have a tinted moisturizer if you would prefer that, an acne concealer and a pressed powder in both warm and cool tones. Try it out at Kohls, they're inexpensive especially when there's a sale. My second choice would be L'oreal's True Match or HIP foundation. I used to use that line, but then my skin tone changed a bit so the shade didn't suit me anymore.What brand/color foundation/tinted moisturizer is best for me? My skin color is like Tyra Banks but golden?
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer :-)
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment