Thursday, December 24, 2009

What color of foundation and concealer is best for my skin tone?(pic included) please HELP!

I want to start wearing foundation to even my skin tone out, because it is kinda of palish...





here is a picture:


http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215鈥?/a>


(i look odd, i know. lol)





I also want to use concealer to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes, what normally would be the best color of foundation and concealer for me to get? Thanks!


What color of foundation and concealer is best for my skin tone?(pic included) please HELP!
I would say go to a department store makeup counter and let them show you! Good luck!What color of foundation and concealer is best for my skin tone?(pic included) please HELP!
Usually on liquid foundations there are labels, as in what type of colour tone.


You would probably be an ivory shade.





But, there are also facials powders, that tend to be better because they don't feel sticky or clog pores.
Use a color one tone lighter than your skin tone. (You could use the color


of your palm, it usually is a tone lighter than your face's tone.)
Probably porcelain. But the best way to tell is to try testers. But make sure you put it on your face and not just your hand because foundation blends better on your hands.
I THINK U SHOULD TRY COVER GIRLS IN LIGHT TAN,AND THEY HAVE GOOD CONSEALER BUT WITH THERE MAKE UP U MAY NOT NEED IT,,YOUR VERY PRETTY N U SHOULD TRY SOME PEACH EYE SHADOWS,,PEACE
Spackling paste.
you dont need it


ur face is good,lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment