Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to know how can I find a tool that shows people the correct color of foundation to use on their faces.?

Maybelline has a tool in drug stores that you can hold up to your skin to select the best color foundation for you. I want to know where I could purchase one. They are not for sale in the stores.I want to know how can I find a tool that shows people the correct color of foundation to use on their faces.?
Go talk to someone in the make-up/perfume area at a department store...maybe they can help you out.I want to know how can I find a tool that shows people the correct color of foundation to use on their faces.?
http://jnolan.beautyzone.com
The best way to pick foundation is to apply it. You should apply it on your cheek, near your chin. The color wheels really only give you an idea of what color you should use.

No comments:

Post a Comment