Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is my skin type and what color foundation should I use?

I have had acne scars for like five years and am sick of people gawking at me. I don't know anything about make up . . . and I was wondering what my skin type was (cool or warm?) and what color foundation would go best with my skin. here is a pix of me:


http://i-will-not-be-moved.xanga.com/photos/b6fb0231895132/What is my skin type and what color foundation should I use?
you are definetely a warm.


i can't really tell for sure what color you are, because the lighting is sort of wierd.


you are probably a NW35 in MAC maybe a tad darker... not sure.








to learn about makeup type in ';makeup tutorials'; or ';foundation routine'; in youtube! YOU WILL LEARN A LOT!





and you are a very cute girl! hope i helped! goodluck with makeup :)What is my skin type and what color foundation should I use?
You are very beautiful :) You have a warm skin type and I would suggest going for something light and glowing. Good luck!
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment