Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the Palest Color of Foundation at a Drug Store?

I love my pale skin and i want to embrace it, but i cant find a foundation color that fits me.





Mac doesn't have my skin tone.


Revlon Color Stay, lightest color is the one i use and that's still a little dark for me.





N.Y.C. press powder in translucent is a perfect shade for me.


if you know of any foundation that fits that color that would help alot :)





Thanks (:What is the Palest Color of Foundation at a Drug Store?
It will be called ';Ivory'; or ';Alabaster';.





Try checking different brands out and take a look at their palest shade, which will be all the way on the top left shelves. Also, check if you're a cool tone or warm tone and go from there.What is the Palest Color of Foundation at a Drug Store?
Go to Yonkers or somewhere like that and let them give you a makeup consultation. They will ask you to wash your face, and they will do your makeup. They will then tell you what they used and bla bla bla. There is no price obligation. You shouldn't have to pay anything. Tell them you'll think it over, they usually give you a sample to try for the next day or two. Take that with you.
I have very fair skin...and I don't use any foundation. I apply concealer to my undereyes and if I have blemish. Otherwise I just apply a dusting powder over my moisturizer and concealer.
Classic Ivory .
Fun makeup to play with E.L.F.


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/face/shieldi鈥?/a>





each one is like a dollar so you can play with the colors, I'd imagine Ivory would be the lightest
Albino by Rimmel
Porcelain.
Ask a mime or clown. They seem to know how to pale themselves up. Also, try bloodletting.
Ivory or Fair
ivory?
fair ivory.


thats what i use, and im pretty damn white haha.


oh and its cover girl im pretty sure
nude
white?

No comments:

Post a Comment